Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Kind Of Gas Stations Sell Condoms

signs of spring are looking for a comfortable home

This etnzückende two rabbits, yesterday the light of day.
Today I managed to sew it to heart.
This is Bunny couple but not for me but to wait for a new home in which it may collect.

But where will this be ??????
I had promised you that I will make a cross stitch picture of where their rates are likely to determine the number of crosses are good.
TATA TATA as it is now !!!!!
Each of you has a trial and who is drann densest, get this couple has sent.
but like I give a little help.
There are more than 680 crosses - but less than 820 !!!!! Now I wish you
a lot of fun guessing.
(click on the thumbnail, then it is a bit larger)
Those who want can take in the image and also link!


PS I also ship in `s foreign
The spring raffle ends on 10.2. 2011 Love at 18.00 clock

greetings Maja

0 comments:

Post a Comment