Monday, February 28, 2011

Stretching Labia With Stockings

question of principle: everything organic? Switzerland

Even before the recent food scandals are organic in the trend - the demand is present, potentially large and probably also calms the conscience.

provides Basically, I do wonder whether the food offered are really touted as Sun bio? What is organic anyway? How it is defined? And you spell it really organic or organic?

Numerous seals and labels promise a guide to define biodynamic agriculture, animal husbandry and organic farming. Discussion and education about the many signs and seals of each provider to find at online label, is finally not all gold that glitters in the shops:


well and good, but what's up with the various ingredients or components of the product? And what about the packaging, which usually consists of plastic (film)?

A randomly selected sample:


This is a commercially available organic puff pastry, I recently bought in supermarkets in Zurich - natural bio, I thought, and looked closer. Let's take a look at the ingredients and I will be suspicious, for why I think in a Swiss Bio-product of flour from Switzerland, Europe and America? What makes palm oil from America in the product? (Although I do believe in a decent puff heard only flour and butter.) And then the package: Why are the most organic products generously wrapped in plastic of any kind?

What about the so-called embodied energy, obtained for the production, processing, transportation, storage, sale and disposal of the product? Am I wrong, or is defined bio just for me as follows: A product pollutes the environment more so the further away it is produced and the more she has to be transported? The more natural and the local, more bio - so I see this

organic means to me in the end, and in consequence of all: I avoid buying such products, and buy my cloth bag (or other container) in the field of local producers, the weekly market, the farm shop at the corner, let me at most supply or from a bio-traders on his weekly round, namely that they exist organic delivery services and farm shops. This I look at the individual ingredients and ingredients on the products - and expect information on the packaging materials used. Everything else I think is the wrong attitude and cheating, if not Bigotry.

Here is the link to Bioverzeichnis , where a long list of organic retailers and Biolieferdiensten be found.

wortfeilchen

PS. The organic line naturalistic plan of coop-chain refers to this website to the eco-packaging of their products , unfortunately, the page does not currently reachable.

PPS. Before driving back Confederates unnecessary and inappropriate from the skin, rather like I mention it: There is a sample that is representative of many products from Germany, Europe and Switzerland, and neither the chain Coop, Switzerland or who may feel even more still denounces attack. (This statement is based on experience and should not really be necessary.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment