Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pain In The Pointer And Thumb

Now it is out this morning

our car is dead ....

on Sunday a week ago, when I was in the morning at a quarter to Six Men
to work, strike our 10-year-old Ford Mondeo as he suddenly after a hundred meters
was a grinding noise on its own and 30 seconds ran out later how it now turns out to jump again.

1 weeks still full of hope that it might again be something with us, was then made on Monday evening to naught, as it was clear the car has taken a break too.

a camshaft break .......
expenses for this beloved Car, which still only ne € 3, (red) badge, much too high.
is now to her as soon as possible must be a different, we had only one thing. To sit here in our 1800 souls I Gai (village) fixed, and I'm glad, good people to know, that chauffeured
me every now and then about in the area.

all those here a very nice Thanks!!

If I not have ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment