Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Change Smell Of Sperms

hobo & we are heroes.

No, I usually do not jump on trains, after all, I'm not a hobo . Today I received but a nice template so that I can not resist:



The story behind it is quite simple: the Hamburg agency Jung von Matt has ceased, the band We are heroes for a campaign of Bild newspaper to win, the singer of the band, Judith Holofernes, observed - I think - very apt and appropriate, to this very perfidious concerns.

content, I tell most readers no big news, but pure pea-narrative might have: In Letters from Judith Holofernes there is a big goof, writes namely It chops - and that is wrong. Yes, I know it does not change much on the courage and the validity of the statements, but I find such a mistake to stop and maybe I can ever save before such.

must correct it It are hooked, as the term comes from the noun hook. A hook is not only a blow, but just a but, a critical point, a snag or a problem, a problem, a difficult and controversial issue and a crux. hoes other hand, we know rather than the plural Fußferse or chopping wood.

wortfeilchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment