Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is It Normal To Have Mucus With Your Period

in their own right: monitor in Zurich sought.

Attentive readers know, every now and then I consider myself in Switzerland, more precisely in Zurich. There, too, I want to work, my e-mails and use the Internet. Anyone who knows me knows well that I refused so many technology. This continues to apply to cell phones, laptops or at least not for the wonderful netbook, which belongs to me now and I love very much.

If you, dear reader, at this point you now ask, what is now and why I tell you this sermon, read on please.

Sometimes I have to look very closely and then brings me a much smaller screen, no more - a larger monitor has so forth. Not easy when the man is an idolater of the heart and preferably computer with an apple on it, are not always compatible with my netbook. Ergo, I am looking for solutions:
  • Sun pack a suitcase and in part simply to take the flight? Not recommended.
  • Just one in Zurich Monitor Now? I back off, because for the price I pay in Switzerland, I get two monitors in Bochum. And then the thing with possible conversion and guarantee - after all, I can count my future visits to Zurich on one hand.
So I've been thinking that I am you, who read my lines into play:

I am looking for a used but perfectly working monitor 19 to 22 inches, like an LCD and very important, he must have a standard VGA port and Windows XP know and love. This is useful if it is equal the appropriate cable for two Power and VGA standing around somewhere and bring in Zurich.

Maybe you're still sitting around a monitor or know someone that is doing so? Then please join with your price range and information on the monitor for me.

Thank you!

wortfeilchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment