Friday, February 4, 2011

Edit Invitation Card 1st Birthday

lucky


I have a new book by hand acufactum "lucky" bought !!!!! Long
I'm sneaking around it - but now I have yet struck. There are soooo many
not stick pictures in this book - but those who are inside - are beautiful.
course I also like starting with the stitch and that's got out there.


I have the time Fun and the crosses (after embroider) are counted.
now firmly hold you - I myself was very surprised.
are on the 4500 and all with small hand-embroidered crosses.
One would also do well to make it a guessing game (Candy Blog). I
the idea is not so bad think I will make in the coming days, a cross stitching and then you are allowed to guess about which of the crosses is involved. Who is
drann closest, gets the pictures. This is certainly very interesting things
.

Incidentally, it was also the embroidery machine and these fellows are now waiting to be filled out.


then has the Love grittli made for my light bag beads.
I would like to make the bags even prettier.
Sssssh .... 11 bags I've already prepared, they must be sewn together just yet.
I'll show you but only when they're done - I promise.
Oh, and also the day has only 24 hours, but in the countryside, the clocks tick but sometimes a little slower.

Greetings Maja

0 comments:

Post a Comment