Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vicodin Withdrawal Only After A Week

packet over packet

I got 3 packages today. Wuhu, I'm so happy. On one thing I'm still waiting.
And maybe I change clothes at the roundabout again. : P

In any event, today eeeendlich my tube scarf by Stylight arrived (I reported about the blogger action). Unfortunately he is quite thin and not very warm and is designed primarily for the Frühlinh and a little accessory.

Then I get my oversized sweatshirt from H & M, on which I had been looking forward infinitely.

And even before the postman I love the two items mentioned above, has brought the Hermes man rang and brought me a package with a cute lace dress, a transition jacket for spring, great brown Roman sandals and cute earrings.
By the Way: How long does the Hermes man with his own private vehicle? Oo


photos of the whole case gives the days to come, with the rest of my new stuff
Did you in fact some show. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment