Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Age Of Empires 2 Lan Patch No Cd

A veeery ...



... I'm guilty, because
Myriam me has been the beginning of February an Award.
I also promised to blog and to award him further.
sheer anger at the car history, I did it then promptly forgot.

is now made up, here it is:

Tatatatatatata!!




The rules:
thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they get the award have.

So, because of the 7 things look about me, but please come to my page
100 things about me .
100 are still here, but I'm working!

The 15 recently discovered blog I do really hard, the
there are soooo many such nice beautiful blog!

why I give him no further, but simply looks
who followed my blog so
well worth the effort!

0 comments:

Post a Comment