Friday, January 28, 2011

Why Eyebrows Itch After Threading

There is much to bridge report

Yesterday is really found the Hermes messenger came and brought the fleece over (looking forward, looking forward). Still, I had sewn
still the cushion. So it looks
from now.
The substance has so served straight.


Then durtfe the embroidery machine hinrattern even a little ahead. I love this
Embroidery (brother and sister) from the sassy fairy.
Then I take a little piece sewn to the "right" machine and created this doll bed linen.


Then I wanted to show you some absolutely my new (old) baby.
still standing at the kitchen table dry under the shelters, but if the temperatures are not so icy, I would like to decorate this table with springtime and then let him get in the garden a beautiful place.



Greetings Maja

0 comments:

Post a Comment