Thursday, January 6, 2011

Engagement Invitation With Brother For Words

morning at half past six in Germany ....

... is not the colleague to the early service because she had an accident because of black ice.

Fortunately, the colleague is nothing happens, but her car is probably junk.

As discussions on the, as I come home now? Total
tired, strong desire anch his bed, you wait an hour or
and start will be yet, in the hope the scattering cars have done their work.

Everything is good to at least in the big city, you get into the countryside and suddenly nothing is more ....

cars in front of a standing cross, eienn himself inevitably leads from one to the other side of the road ... Fortunately

is in Baden-Württemberg holiday and there are hardly any people on the road,
and on the go are really stupid.
Again and again they try to move their car to come to Deifel out from the spot ...

Sekindenlang I see a car on my ball .....
Thank God! in time to be had!

So I wait, now is the urge to go to the bathroom quite large, 2 hours off, until the weather has
mercy and it begins to thaw slightly, then apply that one.

There is still a glissade, but the main roads are now scattered in moun rural area.
I come to the mountain through the forest of me just 5 km from home, separated
finally up, and after over 2 hours, for a path, which I do normally 17 minutes, I'm lying in my bed!


Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment